Friday, December 14, 2007

They really do love you longtime

Anybody who knows me knows I rika da asians. What they lack in the breast/ass area they make up for in treating a man like a man needs to be treated. They do it all like washing the bacon strips out of the boxer briefs, spoon feeding me my caviar and assisting in the ass wiping process. Gotta love em.
Even with her pushing the breasts/ass out she's still lacking in both departments, but like I said before, she'll take a fucking bullet for her man. No white chick would do that. She'd just complain that you're spending to much time with the bullet and that she and the kids need you around the house more.
Uhm, is this guy fucking serious? Again, Douchebags need to quit ruining almost good pics. Tran in the middle is pretty fuckin smokin...the rest of the sushi has gone bad.
Here's my beloved Tran again. I really don't believe that to be her name, but every guy knows what you're talking about when you call an asian girl Tran. Also, what the fuck kinda drinks are those? Asian chicks who party WITHOUT karaoke? Count me in.

No comments: