Friday, December 7, 2007

More bikini clad Hotties

It's Friday, the weekends here and it's time for some Fresno Hotties. I don't know what everyone else is doing this weekend but I'll be picking up garbage along 41 because of some bullshit community service. Apparently you CAN be too hot, and having a six pack of abs while driving gets you a DWIS, Driving While Incredibly Sexy. I plead guilty to all the charges.
Ok, other than the "way to big" smile, this chick is smoking hot. Got a beer in her hand, ponied up to the Beer Pong table, a huge rack, nice. Of course she has two strikes against her. Taking a hot ass pic with Ryan Douchcrest and Bobbie Five heads.
This hottie is also way smart. You never know when you're gonna get a growler goin and have to drop a deuce. I'm squeezing my Charmin right now.
Three Hotties at the beach. Ok, maybe I'm weird, but I think the Hottie that is plus 20lbs on the left is the hottest. Ladies are like sofas, and the two on the right are wicker. I like the plush, over stuffed pillowed ladies.

No comments: