Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Regular Hotties

To me nothing is hotter than a real hot broad doin normal day to day shit. Unfortunately my jet set life doesn't lead me to be around those types of ladies, so I have to find em on the internet.
Man I miss college. Big boobed co-eds like the one pictured here was the ONLY reason I attended 5 years of studies at The Fresno City. This is the kinda hottie that would always run to be my lab partner, only to find out all the chemical reactions will be going on at my casa.
Love love love the "gaming" hottie. Normally they do it just because it's the only way they can spend more than five minutes with their lame ass boyfriends, who would rather play World of Warcraft then drop a frogger on their hot ass lady.
Uhm, a different type of "regular" hottie. She better be courtesy flushing that shit.

No comments: