Monday, December 10, 2007

So Hot

So, I was out and about this weekend at some hot Hollywood party and I saw two hot chicks making out and I thought to myself, "self, damn that's hot". It really is one of the most beautiful sights you can see, right up there with a thong sticking out the back of a girls pants. It never, ever gets old, unless it's two bull dykes. That's never, ever hot. When I do allow a girl to take up a good portion of my time I set up the ground rules right away. Any more than 3 drinks and you're making out with a Hottie who is at least an 8 or above, no lower. I know, it's a tough rule, but that's what this country is made of, apple pie, baseball and drunk Hotties tongue wrestling.
To me this is the hottest of all drunk girl kisses, the one that comes from two girls that would be disgusted in it, until Daddy drops 3 rounds of Tequila on there asses.



This pic could actually be hot but pizza-nipples had ruin it. I don't know what's worse, his dinner plate nips or those GD sunglasses he's wearing. Oh, and he's paying zero attention to the Hotties makin out and lookin right at the camera just like some pole-smoking, butt loving.....Oh, i get it now.


Ok, you would think that the more is better, but oh contrare. Now it's just fun and cute, but take two ladies out of the equation and it's sex.

No comments: