Monday, December 31, 2007

Get the F out of here 2007

The time has come to wave goodbye to 2007. This year kinda sucked for me. My AHNPW(average hottie nailed per week) was down to 12.5. But, due to the enormous popularity of my Fresno Hotties blog my earning for 07 should be in the high millions, or so....who knows, I just make it rain all over my bitches. I also had to shell out a ton in child support for the hundreds of mini-me's all over the continental US. I'm sorry, I just aint gonna put a straight jacket on my crazy man, he's just been to damn good to me. Ok, enough rambling. Enjoy some pics of some hotties enjoying the party they were at(which is wherever I'm at).
Uhm, sweety, you must not be doing it right. I suggest giving her "the shocker" and perk up this hottie.
The chick in the pink is waaaay hot. I love the scarf as a belt. I would have gone with a darker pink to accentuate the top and maybe bring out her skin tone. Uhm, I uh.....yeah she's hot.
Another WTF picture, although a ton hotter than Fridays.

No comments: