Monday, December 3, 2007

Sorority Hotties

So I was out at the club this weekend and I ran into a whole gaggle of hot sorority girls and it made me remember when I used to be at Fresno State, nailing those broads like I was trying to set some "bangin" record for the Guinness Book of World Records. If I remember correctly I did set a couple of records. Most hotties banged in a 72 hour period and longest Johnson, tip to base. I won't throw out the winning number because the site will be flooded by bitches lookin to ride train 13 1/2, leaving the Girth Station every half hour. Whooo, Whooo!!!
Hot Sorority Girls love to throw funny themed parties like 80's night or bang Frat Douche bags night.
Sorority Hotties also like to do "dude" things like play football, Beer Pong or invest thousands in those "work at home" schemes/jobs. Whatever they end up doing it's hot. Oh, the chick on the far left with her shirt half up is a rocket in bed. The chick in the middle with "Service Above Self" shirt.....is not.
I have no idea what these girls are doing or why I posted it. I'm a fucktard. A fucktard with 13 1/2 inches of love wand!!!!

No comments: