Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Ok, I'm sorry

I know it's been a few days since I posted some hotties, but I've been suuuuuper busy. I won't bore you with the details, but I was nailing a super model while on location as an extra in the new Indiana Jones movie(Harrison and I partied so hard). So here you go, just some regular Fresno Hotties. No witty theme or funny jokes. Just hotness. Enjoy.


Man this chick is smokin, but after I took the pic we got into a lil fight because I was lookin everywhere for the remote and guess who was laying on it? Bingo. Every dude knows a chick loses many levels of hotness when she bogs down our viewing experience. Like, for instance, when the game is on and she wants to watch Will and Grace or any Lifetime movie. Bitches.

Man, that six pack is smokin. And I love the new Army fatigues. Unfortunately ANYONE who has spent any time on a military base knows that the ratio if this chick to normal Army Notties/Lesbos is 1 to a million. Do the math and NEVER go to a military base trollin for snatch.

My balls, corner pocket.

No comments: