Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Time to get this blog going!

In the hours and hours of searching for internet hotness I noticed a recurring theme. None seem to come from the crap hole I call a home, Fresno CA. Don't get me wrong, I know there's tons out there because anyone who has enjoyed a nice Saturday afternoon Bulldog game knows exactly what I'm talking about. Nothing brings out the short-shorts and tanks like a sweltering 105 degree afternoon game against Whogivesashit U. But, my favorite place to get my Fresno Hotty fix is the old boob tube. You got it, the evening news. So I am letting you guys feast your eyes on some Fresno's finest.


Ashlee Tate Channel 30 - No discussion about TV Newsgirl hottness can start without Ashlee Tate. A former Arizona Cardinal Cheerleader who does justice to any sweater she decides to wear.

Jennifer Brice, Channel 24 - I know she just dropped off 8lbs of "make you not hot anymore", but she still does it for me. I was floored when she first started at KSEE and am proud as pie to have her back, amazingly hot and sultry.


Amanda Peres Channel 30 - Ah yes, Amanda Peres. Girl next door meets hot Latina. And she doesn't over do her name like Crotchisyella Modeno.
Itica Milanes Channel 30 - Itica is definately the elder stateswoman of the crew, but by no means is she too old to nab. Nothing is better than a Sunday morning sweater contest between Itica and Ashlee.
Heidi Watney Channel 26 - Ok, I'm normally waaay against chicks doing sports, but Heidi can make me not give a shit sometimes. All-American good looks, knows what a triple-double is and probably wouldn't mind letting me post-up. Ok, I know about the 500 feet thing and going back to jail, but I swear she said "come hither" with her eyes.
New Chick Channel 24 - Ok, last but not least the new chick. I saw her doing some fireperson stuff and she seemed pretty hot.
As you can tell there are no pics up from channel 47 and I'll tell you why. The only one hotworthy is Zara and she's knocked up. So until she can prove that she can "Brice" back she's off the hot list.
There you go. The first round of Fresno Hotties is in the books. Now, I know that you will want to see more and I would be much abliged.

























1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude, get your newscaster rigth. The photo shows Jessica Peres, the best thing in the so-called South Valley. Your text identifies her as Amanda Perez. I guess you can go wrong with either one. Still, I prefer jessica.