Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Bored

SO, I'm just sitting here bored off my ass so i said to myself, "Why don't you post more pics of hot chicks?" Of course I answered myself. "Ok smart ass, which ones should I post? And why don't you stop being such a fuckin psycho and stop talking to yourself like some retard at lunch at the Costco on Shaw and Golden State?" Ok, here you go.



Awww the lake. Hotties love to let their hair down and have some fun. I guess it's also a place where fat albino douchebags can let their man-boobs hang out. That dill-hole almost ruined a good pic. Almost.




More lake Hotties. Notice the Coors Light being downed? TRUE Fresno lake Hotties do shots of GHB until they pass out in my tent. That's how we roll.



Now I know that these aren't Hotties, but they are showing something us something very important. Notties can't swim.

p.s. - I know the Nottie on the right is do-able, but so is the 42 year-old slinging pancakes at BJ's Country Kitchen, but she's not a Hottie.

No comments: