Thursday, January 3, 2008

Ride Em Cowgirl

I was sittin around the mansion, thinkin where the average man could find a ton of local hotties. I've mentioned some night spots, even informed you that most of these hotties are at some type of weekend party. Well, you all owe me one for this because I've located a ton of Fresno Hotties and guess what? THEY'RE ALL RIDING FUCKING HORSES!!!! Yes, every hottie pictured below is on the FSU Equestrian team. Now, some of you Corky's might not know what an Equestrian is, but that's not even a little bit important here. The important thing is hot chicks are riding a horse. We all remember every Playboy video featuring the likes of Jenny McCarthy, Pamela Anderson or Anna Nicole Smith(when she was hot). All those ladies were riding horses and looking hot. I wonder if the Fresno State girls ride topless then have hot, soft-core sex with the stable boy?







No comments: