Friday, January 11, 2008

How lame am I

I want to apologize to the 3 people that read this blog on a regular basis. I have become lazy. Monday I post about my kick ass weekend, Tuesday I take the day off, Wednesday is Hump Day Hottie day, Thursday is another day off, Friday I post about what kick ass thing I'm gonna do, and Saturday and Sunday I take off. So I basically work a 3 day work week, and it really only takes me 15 minutes to post. Why am I so fucking lazy? I'll tell you why. I'm tired of hot chicks. I said it. Done. I know some dudes are like "Are you fucking serious? Are you some kind of bone smuggler now?" Uhm, yes and no. I am serious and I'm not a bone smuggler. Every day of my life I see these kind of girls, but in real life, not on some stupid ass blog. I started this thing to give you jack-holes a lil taste of this kick ass dudes life, but now I'm getting tired of it. Maybe I should take this weekend off to recoop and get my tittie bearings back on straight. Before I go on my much needed vacay, here's some fine ass honeys for ya.
I don't know who this Hottie is but she's mad hot. I think I've become kind of a belly guy, and this one has a nice one. Belly's used to be just a bulls-eye for me during the pull-out period of my life. Now i just don't give a shit, the world is better off with 50 me's.
"Omg Lindsey! You look so bitchin in this pic!"
Ok, my Oriental tally is at 2. I'm serious. I can't find any hot Orientals on the web that are from Fresno. Maybe there just aren't any. Now, if I started a Bay Area Hotties page I would have zero problem finding them.

No comments: